I was referred to Mr. Blume through a family member who is an attorney. There are several things he did that I found to be very good. These included:
- Thorough questioning of me and all parties involved in my case.
- Willing to ask the tough questions when required.
- Answering texts, emails, phone calls in a timely manner
- Sending all related paper work to me either through email or mail.
- Being up front and honest with me as it related to my particular circumstances.
- Coming up with options I had not thought of.
- Aggressively going after facts and documentation as it related to my case.
- Listening to my concerns and ideas.
- Being up front and honest when he indicated he needed to consult with a more knowledgeable person on a particular aspect of my case.
I would have given Mr. Blume an excellent rating but there were a few times when his secretarial staff did not follow through.